We know from our own experience with large, complex software development projects what numerous industry studies have shown: Testing and QA activities need to start in the initial stages of SDLC so issues and defects can be identified sooner when they are less expensive to correct.
We use a testing methodology based on IEEE, PMBOK, and CMMI standards which verifies and validates software against your requirements. Our methodology is a set of tools, templates, and processes which are adaptable to different development methodologies such as waterfall, agile, and RUP.
We test and evaluate custom developed systems as well as COTS packages. Our experience includes functional, non-functional, compliance, technical, and automated testing in all phases: System, Integration, Performance, Parallel, End-to-End, and User Acceptance tests.
Our SQA and testing services include:
- Test Methodology Design & Implementation
- Test Requirements Analysis & Definition
- Test Plan Development
- Requirements Traceability & Management
- Acceptance Criteria Development
- Test Case, Script & Data Development
- Test Automation Strategy, Development, & Configuration
- Test Execution
- Defect Tracking & Regression Testing
- Testing Organization Assessment & Mentoring